Wednesday, February 4, 2015

February Schedule

Hi Ladies,

I'm so sorry for the delay ... I think my life should be getting back to normal soon ...

A few reminders -- the snowshoe races at Eldora ski area are every Wednesday ... watch on FaceBook for meeting times and locations ... They really are a fun event!

Also, please make sure to let Nancy know your mileage at the end of the month for those of you doing the 2015 miles in 2015...

February 8th, 2015 -- We will meet at Starbucks at 64th and Ward at 7:30 am to go run Lookout Mountain.

February 15th, 2015 -- We will meet at Goddard school at 87th and Indiana and Run Candelas at 8:00 am ... It has been a long time and I have had some requests, to get the extra mileage we can go through the neighborhood or run one of the old routes... I will do the aide station at the top of the hill.

February 19th, 2015 -- Buffalo Wild Wings day for the Running Club

February 22nd, 2015 -- After all the hills we will be wanting some flat ground ... we will run the Clear Creek trail, meeting at Anderson Park at 8:00 am . Let me know if you can do the aide station.

February 26th, 2015 -- Fundraiser for the Running Club Scholarship Fund ... Wine and Cheese social hour at Trisha's house, donation towards the scholarship fund is the entrance to the gathering ... let me know if you need the address... ltkrapes@msn.com

March 1st, 2015 -- We will try for the Fairmont trail once again. Meeting at the Dog Park at 64th and just west of Virgil Way ... We will figure out the aide station when we get closer.

Also, mark your calendar for May 3rd at Fairmont Park ... the Faimount 5K benefitting Fairmount Elementary ... If someone is looking for a 5K close and going towards a good cause this would be a great opportunity.

Please let me know if I missed anything and I will get it posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment