Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Schedule!


Hi ladies!

With the new month we will start adding in the wonderful track workouts and also some hill repeats…Don’t worry, we will start slow!

The Slacker Race Registration is currently happening. Right now we have 2 relay teams, a few running the ½ and a few running the 4 mile race. Please remember to register if you plan to join us.

Reminder – our book this time is “Terry Fox, His Story…The revised version.” When we pick a date, we will let you know.

I also want to thank everyone who has helped me out this last month with my crazy schedule and not being as available as I would like. I really appreciate the help.
 

April Schedule ---

Sunday April 6, 2014 – Platte River ½ Marathon – and for the rest of us, we will run the Ralston Creek Trail starting from the Tennis courts at 64th and Miller. Our 8:00 am start time seems to be working out, but we will re-evaluate as the month goes on.  Our Schedule shows 7, but I also realize that many people want / need to go further. If I could get an aide station in the Elderidge area that would be great as it is about 3 miles out, then people can go as far as they would like.

Sunday April 13, 2014 – Prairie Doge 1/2, 10k and 5k – and for the rest of us, we will run the Clear Creek Trail starting from Anderson Park at 44th and Field at 8:00 am. This parking lot is all the way to the south on Field. There are 8 miles scheduled this weekend and again I know people would like to go further. The out and back seems to work well for that situation. If I could get a volunteer to put an aide station at Youngfield I would really appreciate it.

Tuesday April 15, 2014 – 5:00 pm – Track workout at Oberon Middle School – First one of the season…It will be fabulous I’m sure!

Thursday April 17, 2014 – 6:30 pm – Hill Repeat workout – we will only do these every other week and they will be short workouts! I promise. I did the later start time to maybe help out for those who can’t make the early track time. We will start with the hill on Ward Road just south of 72nd. We will park on 70th Ave (west of Ward) and run the ‘hill.’ I don’t anticipate it taking more than 30-45 min.

Sunday April 20, 2014 – Easter Sunday – I’ll take suggestions on what you ladies would like to do … maybe a Saturday morning run, maybe a Sunday afternoon run … you let me know!

Tuesday April 22, 2014 – 5:00 pm – Track workout at Oberon Middle School

Sunday April 27, 2014 – We will meet at Starbucks at 64th and Ward at 7:30 am and run either Bear Creek or Green Mountain. Mary will lead the run for us and I’m sure she will have a fabulous route planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment