Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July Schedule


Hi Ladies,


So sorry for my late posting of July’s schedule. Seems like my weeks and days are all melding together and I don’t know what day it is anymore. Congratulations to everyone who ran Slacker…it turned out to be a great race. Also, congratulations for everyone who ran the Leaves of Hope 5K and the Father’s Day 5K. I’m so fortunate to know such a great group of ladies…


July’s Schedule

Tuesday July 2, 2013 – 6:00 pm – New time meet at Oberon track for a track workout. Remember kids are always welcome.

Sunday July 7, 2013 – 7:00 am – 10 Miles are scheduled for those running Georgetown; we will meet at Goddard school – 87th and Indiana -- and run Candelas with some extra miles through the neighborhood. I need a volunteer for the aide station at the top of the hill please.

Tuesday July 9, 2013 – 6:00 pm – meet at Oberon track for a track session.

Sunday July 14, 2013 – 7:00 am – 12 miles scheduled – we will run the Coalton trail 6 miles out and 6 miles back. I need a volunteer for the aide station please.

Tuesday July 16, 2013 – 6:00 pm – meet at Oberon track for a track session

Thursday July 18, 2013 – 7:00 pm – Book Club meeting for Strides by Benjamin Cheever. Deborah’s house –14453 W 70th Place Arvada  -- please bring a snack to share.

Sunday July 21, 2013 – 7:00 am – 10 miles are scheduled. We will meet in the west parking lot of the APEX center and run the Ralston creek trail. We should be able to have an aide station out by the reservoir so I need a volunteer for that please.

Tuesday July 23, 2013 – 6:00 pm – Meet at Oberon Track for a track session

Sunday July 28, 2013 – 7:00 am – our last long run before Georgetown of 14 miles. We will run the Big Dry Creek again. Meet at the parking lot on 100th just east of Simms. We should have two aide stations along the trail if I could get two different volunteers I would really appreciate it.

Tuesday July 30, 2013 -- 6:00 pm – Meet at Oberon Track for a track session.

Please email me (ltkrapes@msn.com) to volunteer for the aide stations. I will also bring a calendar to the runs so I can get people to sign up for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment