Thursday, January 1, 2015

January 2015 Schedule


January Schedule!

Happy New Year Ladies! I’m so excited to have the opportunity to get to run with you all and have you continue to support, inspire and encourage each other. It has been an amazing journey thus far and I look forward to what the future holds.

I have been put in charge of starting a running club at Weber Elementary School and am looking for volunteers that could possibly help run with kids, encourage kids etc. The school club will be running the Frank Shorter 5K in April. I’m looking for high school kids (maybe needing volunteer hours) or adults. Please contact me if you know someone that would be willing to help out, even if it is only once a month or for the race at the end. It will be on Thursday afternoons from 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm. Ltkrapes@msn.com

January 3, 2014 – 8:00 am – meet at the dog park on 64th Ave just west of Virgil Way. If the Fairmont trail is clear you can run that, otherwise the route around the res is always fun and challenging.  I will not be in town during this run, but I will think of all of you! Please post on the FaceBook reminder if you can help out on this run in any way.   

January 11th, 2014 – 8:00 am – meet at Anderson Park on 44th and Field, the parking lot furthest south. We will run the Clear Creek trail. If someone can put an aide station at Youngfield that would be great. Some people will be upping their mileage in the coming weeks so it would be nice to have water out there for us.

January 18th, 2014 – 7:30 am – meet at Starbucks at 64th and Ward, we will be carpooling up to Lookout Mountain to run a fantastic hill filled run at Angela’s house.

Thursday January 22, 2014 – 6:00 pm – We will have the annual meeting at my house (please email me if you need my address) to discuss new opportunities that have been presented to me, talk about the scholarship that we have to give away, races that we would like to see on the calendar and what changes we would like to see happen. If you are unable to attend and would like to volunteer in some way or have some items you would like discussed please contact me … Ltkrapes@msn.com

January 25th, 2014 – 8:00 am – meet at the Arvada Tennis courts on 64th and Miller and we will run the Ralston Creek Trail. If someone can do the aide station on Elderidge that would be great. Please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment